Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, GentMarketing
4 years ago, Officient exploded onto the HR tech scene and completely changed the way SME’s could manage HR and payroll. Our mission is to reduce HR administration and provide HR with user-friendly tools to improve work for all employees and digitize critical HR processes. Today we serve over 22.000 SME’s in the Benelux region.
As graphic designer you assist the marketing team in transforming stories into visual creatives. You’ll maintain and expand upon our brand and visual identity to provide a consistent image of Officient towards our prospects, customers, partners and more. You’ll work closely together with a content marketeer and will apply an iterative and experimental mindset to push your designs and videos to new heights. 🚀
🤓 Main responsibilities
- Create designs for content (social posts, webinars, emails...) and ad creative. Both graphic design and basic motion design
- Maintain and improve branding (whilst ensuring new designs are still aligned with the brand identity)
- Create merchandising (t-shirts, sweaters, invitations...) and physical assets (banners etc.)
- Maintain a consistent brand image and identity across all company materials
- Design assets for Sales and Customer Success
- Be an ambassador across the organization to drive higher standards for design and design consistency
- Ensure all marketing communications across various channels and departments remain consistent and align with strategic marketing goals and brand guidelines
👂 Does this sound like you?
- Have a first professional experience as a graphic, visual, brand, or marketing designer
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience with flat art design (using tools like Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, etc.)
🤩 Amazing bonus points
- Video-editing skills (After Effects, Premier Pro, Da Vinci,...)
🤝 What's our offer?
- High-impact position in a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary package that is Officiently optimized to your individual needs
- A lot of responsibilities from day one, to fully use and develop your knowledge & skills
- Flexibility in working hours and location (remote work possible!)
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere in a team of young, ambitious people
Don't hesitate to apply! You can do so in Dutch or English. 👇
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability.