Junior Office Manager
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, GentHR
Officient has demonstrated product-market fit, growing in 4 years to over 22k+ customers. Our aim is to help HR create a better experience for all employees, providing tools to analyze and improve their human capital, while simultaneously reducing HR administration.
As a fast growing company we are constantly evolving, learning, optimizing and always looking for talented individuals to join us. As office manager you’ll make sure there is a smooth running of our cozy office in Ghent! Are you the administrative wizard we are looking for? 👀
- Oversee workplace operations and make sure office life runs smoothly!
- Take ownership over a number of administrative processes (purchase of office materials, checking invoices, etc.)
- Organize cool team buildings, company events and parties,...and coordinate all its logistics details
- Take care of incoming and outgoing communication (e-mails and post).
- Make sure the HR administration is on point (by using Officient, of course!)
👂 Does this sound like you?
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starting, with eye for detail and always punctual
- Your soft skills are one of your best assets!
- Fluent communication and writing skills in Dutch and English
🤝 What's our offer?
- High-impact position in a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary package that is Officiently optimized to your individual needs
- A lot of responsibilities from day one, to fully use and develop your knowledge & skills
- Flexibility in working hours
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere in a team of young, ambitious people
Don't hesitate to apply! You can do so in Dutch or English. 👇
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability.