We are looking for an engineer responsible for managing our backend APIs. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the public and private API's, and ensuring high performance and availability of our internal systems. Often, you will have to interface with members of the product team & frontend development team. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of high-availability applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Discover, plan, write, document and maintain new and existing integration and endpoints
- Knowledge of SQL and how to write high-performance queries
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.js
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of building Node.js applications at scale
- You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability.