As a Content Marketeer, you are responsible for creating engaging content to help educate our prospects, grow Officient’s brand awareness and reach company goals.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Your main responsibilities
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Optimize existing content for SEO
- Collaborate with freelance writers
- Conduct market research and customer interviews to finetune buyer personas
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Develop content calendar and ensure deadlines are met
- Communicate with and report to management about marketing goals and performance (KPIs & ROI)
- Your skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Dutch and English
- Project management skills and detail-oriented
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
- Implementing SEO best practices
- Your mindset
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Growth mindset - open, curious, determined, eager to experiment
- What are some amazing bonus points?
- Marketing experience in the HR field
- Experience working at a fast-paced startup or in a SaaS environment
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- French writing skills
- A competitive salary package that is Officiently optimized to your individual needs
- Flexibility in working hours and location (remote work is possible)
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to grow and learn within a fast-growing and innovative startup
We definitely understand there is no such thing as a ‘perfect candidate’. At Officient we are excited about improving, learning, growing and evolving. So, no matter what your background is, please apply if you feel like this is a role that would make you happy to come into work and be part of shaping the future of HR, every single day.