Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for making sure our customers get the most out of Officient. Your role involves providing training and support to new customers and to help them onboard smoothly so they are up and running in no time. In addition, you monitor and engage existing customers. A big part of your role will also be to manage the relationship with our larger HR-partners (account management). You will have impact on the product evolution as well by translating the needs of customers into suggestions for new features and improvements.
What do you require?
- High customer-centricity and natural enthusiasm
- Self-starting and learning-oriented mindset
- Planning and organizing capabilities
- Passion for HR and/or software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Dutch)
What are some amazing bonus points?
- Experience in HR
- Experience in a customer success role in a SaaS environment
- A background in pedagogy, training, change management and/or coaching
What's our offer?
- A competitive salary package that is Officiently optimized to your individual needs
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to grow and learn withing a fast-growing startup