Customer Success Manager
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, GentCustomer Success
Officient has demonstrated product-market fit, growing in 4 years to over 22k+ customers. Our aim is to help HR create a better experience for all employees, providing tools to analyze and improve their human capital, while simultaneously reducing HR administration.
As part of the Customer Success Team, you will have a direct impact on the product evolution and on customer satisfaction. You will be the go-to person for our customers and you will make sure everyone knows how to work with our tool! 🚀
🤓 Main responsibilities
- Help customers find their way through Officient by helping them through chat support, well-written help articles, informative webinars about certain topics,...
- Make sure new customers experience the actual value of our product and make sure they do so from the start by giving a clear, kick-ass onboarding!
- Build good relationships with the customers and stay up-to-date about their challenges, expectations and goals
- Be the customer's voice and translate their needs into feature requests and improvements
- Monitor and stimulate active usage of the Officient platform, to reduce churn
- Keep track of customer satisfaction (NPS) and developing strategies to improve satisfaction
👂 Does this sound like you?
- A first experience as Customer Support/Customer Success
- High customer-centricity and natural enthusiasm
- Planning and organizing capabilities
- Passion for HR and/or software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
🤩 Amazing bonus points
- Experience in HR Payroll
- Experience in a SaaS environment
🤝 What's our offer?
- High-impact position in a fast-growing company
- The opportunity to shake up the future of HR with an innovative product
- A competitive salary package that is Officiently optimized to your individual needs
- Flexibility in working hours and location (remote work possible!)
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues
Don't hesitate to apply! You can do so in Dutch, French or English. 👇
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability.