Hello, bonjour! 👋 Are you the new Customer Success hero Officient is looking for?
At Officient, being a Customer Success manager means you're the face of the product. You like turning a question into a smile by providing support to new customers and monitoring existing customers. Helping our customers to get the most value out of Officient is what really drives you.
You will have impact on the product evolution by translating the needs of customers into suggestions for new features and improvements. You will get the opportunity to think along with us about how your personal ambitions can contribute to the further growth of our company.
👇 Do you enjoy doing this?
- Supporting customers via chat and mail (in French and Dutch)
- Making sure new customers and partners achieve the most value of our product, especially when they are starting with Officient
- Building good relationships with the customers and guiding change management
- Monitoring and stimulating active usage of the Officient platform, to reduce churn
- Monitoring customer satisfaction (NPS) and developing strategies that can improve satisfaction
- Staying up-to-date about customer challenges, expectations and goals
👂 Does this sound like you?
- Good knowledge of French, both written and spoken
- High customer-centricity and natural enthusiasm
- Self-starting and learning-oriented mindset
- Planning and organizing capabilities
- Passion for HR and/or software
Amazing bonus points 🤩
- Experience in HR Payroll
- Experience in a customer success role in a SaaS environment
- A background in pedagogy, training, change management and/or coaching
🤝 What's our offer?
- A competitive salary package that is Officiently optimized to your individual needs
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to grow and learn within a fast-growing startup
- You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability
Are you ready to turn those questions into smiles? Do not hesitate to apply!
You can do so in English, Dutch or French.
We'll contact you soon. ✉️