Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, GentMarketing
Officient has demonstrated product-market fit, growing in 4 years to over 17k+ customers. Our aim is to help HR create a better experience for all employees, providing tools to analyze and improve their human capital, while simultaneously reducing HR administration.
As part of our marketing team, you will help educate prospective buyers and in doing so deliver quality leads to our sales team to support the growth of Officient. You will work closely together with our content marketeer and digital designer to create and deliver compelling digital campaigns. 🚀
🤓 Main responsibilities
- Create amazing Social and Search advertising campaigns
- Work together with our marketing team to create compelling landing pages and messaging
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign performance
- Improve and optimize campaigns and conversion based on quantitative data analysis
- Test and experiment with different ad platforms, targeting and placements
- Set up comprehensive and impactful advertising reports
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
👂 Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years of experience in Digital or Performance Marketing
- Fluent communication and writing skills in Dutch and English
- Data-driven with an experimental mindset
- Ability to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Google Ads & Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager
Amazing bonus points
- Knowledge of French
- Experience in a SaaS or technology environment
🤝 What's our offer?
- High-impact position in a fast-growing company
- The opportunity to shake up the future of HR with an innovative product
- A competitive salary package that is Officiently optimized to your individual needs
- Flexibility in working hours and location (remote work possible!)
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues
Don't hesitate to apply! You can do so in Dutch or English. 👇
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability.