Full-Stack Developer (Node.js // PHP)
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, GentDevelopment
Hello there! 👋 Are you the new Backend Developer Officient is looking for?
Officient has demonstrated product-market fit, growing in 5 years to over 22k+ customers. 🚀 During those years, our developers built our HR platform to the way it is today. Are you intrigued to write code for our fast evolving tool and work with very talented coworkers? 👀 Keep reading, you could be the next back-end developer joining our team!
As back-end developer your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic and API's and ensuring high performance and availability of our integrations, using (primarily) Node.js and PHP. Oh and by the way, our Front-end is in Vue.js. You might bump into some of that as well from time to time. 🤖
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Discover, plan, write, document and maintain new and existing integration and endpoints
- Managing our integrations platform
- Definition and maintenance of our API's
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of high-availability applications
🧠 Your profile
- Strong proficiency with Node.js and PHP
- No stranger to implementing automated testing: unit and integration tests, mocking,…
- Practical understanding of code versioning tools. We use Git.
- Dutch native level speaker and fluent in English
🤝 What do we offer?
- High-impact position in a fast-growing company
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to shake up the future of HR with an innovative product
- An open, informal atmosphere (we're talking Mario kart battles at the office! 🏎️)
Don't hesitate to apply! You can do so in Dutch or English. 👇
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability.