🤓 Main responsibilities
- Write modular, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of high-availability applications
- Discover, plan, write, document and maintain new features
- Work closely with our product team & development team as well as the rest of the company to build a great user experience for our customers
👂 Does this sound like you?
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as Vue.js
- Knowledge of SQL and how to write high-performance queries
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.js
- No stranger to implementing automated testing: unit and integration tests, mocking,…
- Practical understanding of code versioning tools. We use Git.
- Dutch native level speaker and fluent in English
🤝 What do we offer?
- High-impact position in a fast-growing company
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to shake up the future of HR with an innovative product
- An open, informal atmosphere (we're talking Mario kart battles at the office! 🏎️)
Don't hesitate to apply! You can do so in Dutch or English. 👇
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability.