Hi there, nice to meet you! 👋
We're Officient, an HR software provider. Within 5 years over 23k companies choose Officient to digitize their HR administration (🤯🚀). During those years, our product team shaped our HR platform to the way it is today. Since the acquisition by Exact our product team joined forces with their product team, aiming to provide our customers with the best HR tool in the Benelux. 🤝
Because of this close collaboration between all stakeholders, this role takes a central place in our growth strategy. You will mainly be responsible for the Dutch market. 🇳🇱
- Manage and act as a primary point of contact towards all stakeholders
- Obtain, research, and prioritize product feedback coming from our customers
- Gain quantitative and qualitative insights into the succes rate of product initiatives
- Validate new features and product ideas by means of user and market research
- Provide valuable input for prioritising the roadmap together with our development team
- Ensure we’re building the right thing to grow 🚀
👂 Does this sound like you?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a product or project management function.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research, best practices and execution
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work autonomously
- Growth mindset - open, curious, determined, quick to try new things
- Fluent in Dutch and English
🤩 Amazing bonus points for
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- An understanding of the Dutch payroll
🤝 What's our offer?
- High-impact position in a fast-growing company
- ️The opportunity to shake up the future of HR with an innovative product
- A competitive salary package that is Officiently optimized to your individual needs
- Flexibility in working hours and location (remote work possible!)
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues
Don't hesitate to apply! You can do so in Dutch or English. 👇
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability.