To fuel our rapid growth, we are looking for a Product Manager who is able to jump in and make an impact quickly. Officient has demonstrated product-market fit, growing in 3 years to over 10.000 customers. That being said, our ambition to find new growth engines remains intact.
The product manager role takes a central place in our growth strategy, as you will work with the business development team to experiment with new ideas in order to identify new growth engines and exploring product features in function of unlocking new MRR.
Your main responsibility is to investigate the added value of new features. By creating prototypes, testing and gathering feedback you make sure we are building the right product.
Research of new growth engines
- Obtain, research, and prioritize product feedback from our new partners and customers
- Collaborate with our sales and product team to translate user needs into clear design prototypes
Development of prototypes
- Create prototypes and specifications
- Understand and document technical implications of the designs
This way you will
- Ensure we’re building the right thing to grow
- Ensure partners and customers love our product and keep recommending it
- Ensure partners and customers can voice their opinion and provide feedback
🤓 Do you check these boxes?
- Proven track record of exploring new growth engines
- Experience working together with business developers to identify new growth opportunities
- Minimum 2 years of experience in fast prototyping and digital product design
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research, best practices and execution
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and shift across multiple projects
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French and other language skills would be an advantage
👂 Does this sound like you?
- Highly proactive, self-starting, action-oriented
- Excellent communication, listening, facilitation, and negotiating skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Driven towards milestones and targets
- Ability to work with customers and stakeholders to understand their user needs
- Growth mindset - open, curious, determined, quick to try new things
- Bonus points if you have experience working in a fast-paced SaaS environment
🤝 What's our offer?
- High-impact position in a fast-growing company
- The opportunity to shake up the future of HR with an innovative product
- A competitive salary package that is Officiently optimized to your individual needs
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues
- You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability
Are you ready to turn those questions into prototypes? Do not hesitate to apply!
You can do so in English, Dutch or French.
We'll contact you soon. ✉️