Hi there, nice to meet you! 👋
We're Officient, an HR software provider! Within 5 years over 23k companies choose Officient to digitize their HR administration (🤯🚀). Our secret to grow this fast? The great team behind Officient, all talented people each making their own unique contribution to our success story. This fast growth means we are constantly evolving, learning and optimizing. Which also means that we are always looking for talented individuals to join us! 💪
🤔 What does a product marketeer do exactly?
Simply put, SaaS product marketeers are product experts. They know every single detail about the product and bridge the gap between the product team, sales team and the marketing team - providing them with a lot of valuable information.
They are also the voice of the customer. They are responsible for getting the product to market, into the hands of the target customer, and keeping it there. Day to day they speak to customers or learn from customer-facing colleagues, think about messaging and narratives, build out content, develop and implement acquisition campaigns, create communication strategies and so much more.
We give you the opportunity to work closely with Arne, our experienced product marketeer, and learn all about a product marketing job at a SaaS company.
✅ Are you...
- Eager to learn about and interested in executing a communication strategy?
- Ready to brainstorm with us about possible new adoption campagnes?
- Enthusiastic to learn more about our product, its position in the market compared to our competitors and what it value is for our customers?
- A Bachelor’s or master’s student looking for an internship for at least 6 weeks?
- A Dutch native level speaker and fluent in English?
If you said yes 5 times, you might be the intern we are looking for! 👀
🤝 What do we offer?
- A challenging internship in a fast growing company
- A unique learning opportunity under the guidance of an experienced team
- An open, informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
Don't hesitate to apply! You can do so in Dutch or English. 👇
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability.