Officient has demonstrated product-market fit, growing in 6 years to over 22k+ customers. Our aim is to help HR create a better experience for all employees, providing tools to analyze and improve their human capital, while simultaneously reducing HR administration.
As Sales Development Representative you’ll play a crucial role in helping many HR & Office managers focus on people, priorities and what matters most. You’ll play a major part in the company’s overall growth. 🚀
🤓 Main responsibilities
- Look for smart ways to prospect and collaborate with marketing and sales to ensure a sales funnel full of quality leads
- Find the relevant contacts within those companies and reach out via email, LinkedIn, smoke signals, phone or whatever is necessary
- Build up connections, qualify prospects & set up meetings for sales
- Collaborate strategically with our marketing and sales team to identify, research and target the right companies
- Take pride in persuading clients of the amazingness of our product 🤩
👂 Does this sound like you?
- A results driven personality
- Proactive, self-starting, action-oriented
- Excellent time-management and prioritising abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Work experience is not necessary, as long as you are extremely motivated.
Amazing bonus points 🤩
- Experience in HR/Payroll
- Knowledge of French
🤝 What's our offer?
- High-impact position in a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary package that is Officiently optimized to your individual needs
- A lot of responsibilities from day one, to fully use and develop your knowledge & skills
- Flexibility in working hours and location (remote work possible!)
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere in a team of young, ambitious people
Don't hesitate to apply! You can do so in Dutch or English. 👇
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability.